Sheraton Grand Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Join azcentral.com and The Arizona Republic for a talk with the Four Bosses of Arizona sports, presented by azcentral sports.
They may have different titles and run their businesses in a variety of ways, but the men who control the fortunes of the Valley’s major pro sports teams have one thing in common: They are passionate about their teams and care about Arizona sports fans.
On April 18, azcentral sports will bring all four together for one night of conversation about the Arizona sports scene.
Columnist Dan Bickley leads the discussion with the Four Bosses: Diamondbacks Managing General Partner Ken Kendrick, Cardinals President Michael Bidwill, Suns and Mercury Managing Partner Robert Sarver, and Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc.
Ken Kendrick, Diamondbacks Managing General Partner
Michael Bidwill, Cardinals President
Robert Sarver, Suns and Mercury Managing Partner
Anthony LeBlanc, Coyotes President and CEO
Dan Bickley, Arizona Republic Sports columnist and radio host for "the Bickley and Marotta Show" weekdays from noon to 2 p.m. on Arizona Sports 98.7 (KMVP-FM)
The event will be held on the 2nd floor of the Sheraton Grand Phoenix in The Encanto Meeting Room. Elevators and restrooms are located on the East side of the room and escalators can be taken to the West.
There is an option to purchase a VIP Meet & Greet Experience which takes place from 6-6:45 p.m. and includes admission to the event immediately following. These are extremely limited in quantity and sold at a first-come, first-served basis. These tickets will not be available at the door.
If you require ASL interpretation services please email Melissa.Farley@ArizonaRepublic.com in advance with your request.
Please read below for additional important information about your event
Thank you for joining our conversation.
Here are additional details to make your experience great:
- Tickets available are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our nights typically sell out/fill up completely
- Parking is available at a discounted rate at the Sheraton hotel property
- Please arrive early. Seating at the event is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Event check-in starts at 6 p.m.
- Event begins promptly at 7 p.m.
- For VIP experience arrive by 5:45 p.m. (with pre-ordered ticket)
- Bar and restaurant are located immediately downstairs in hotel lobby
- We are unable to offer refunds on any purchased ticket.
- Please contact Melissa Farley at Melissa.Farley@ArizonaRepublic.com with any additional questions pertaining to this event.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
North 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004