The Farm at South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ
As we prepare for Thanksgiving, we celebrate the best of Arizona’s rich food culture. From tamale masters to artisanal food producers to family farmers and restauranteurs, join azcentral.com and The Arizona Republic as we share stories about the dishes that inspire us and the families that developed our palates.
Kaila White, reporter and Storytellers Project coach at The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
Dominic Armato, food and dining critic for The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
Evan E. Roberts
Chef Samantha Saz
Become a subscriber: All Arizona Republic and azcentral subscribers receive a complimentary, gourmet brownie from Fairytale Brownies at check-in. Click here to learn about other great subscriber perks.
Accessibility Note: If you require ASL Interpretation Services for this event or a future Storytellers event, or if you require accommodations related to mobility or seating, contact Megan Finnerty at email@example.com.
Thank you for joining us for Arizona Storytellers Project!
Here are additional details to make your storytellers experience spectacular:
- Tickets available are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our nights typically sell out.
- A limited number of tickets may be offered for purchase at the door.
- We accept only credit.
- Event check-in starts at 6 p.m. Stories begin promptly at 7 p.m.
- Seating at the event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Got an idea for an Arizona Storytellers topic or want to share your story? Visit storytellersproject.com.
6106 South 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ, 85042
Nov 16, 2017 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Phoenix Arizona News - azcentral.com is the home page of Arizona with in-depth and updated Phoenix, Arizona local news.