Crescent Ballroom, Phoenix, AZ
The Arizona Storytellers Project show Tuesday night has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 30. All tickets purchased for the show will be honored on future date. Those who cannot attend new date can email email@example.com to arrange redeeming their tickets for a future show. The mission statement of the Storytellers Project is to serve and reflect our community while developing empathy among its members. We are adjusting our show date to ensure we can live up to these goals safely.
Birth and death - stops and starts - literal or metaphoric. Join azcentral.com and The Arizona Republic for a night of stories about stops and starts, about beginnings and endings.
Emcee: Megan Finnerty, founder of the Storytellers Project and Joanna Brathwaite, social media and events producer at The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
Become a subscriber: All Arizona Republic and azcentral subscribers receive a complimentary, gourmet brownie from Fairytale Brownies at check-in. Click here to learn about other great subscriber perks.
Accessibility Note: If you require ASL Interpretation Services for this event or a future Storytellers event, or if you require accommodations related to mobility or seating, contact Megan Finnerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for joining us for Arizona Storytellers Project!
Here are additional details to make your storytellers experience spectacular:
- Tickets available are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our nights typically sell out.
- A limited number of tickets may be offered for purchase at the door.
- We accept only credit.
- Event check-in starts at 6 p.m. Stories begin promptly at 7 p.m.
- Seating at the event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Got an idea for an Arizona Storytellers topic or want to share your story? Visit storytellersproject.com.
308 North 2nd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003